Welcome To Your Internet Home Business Solutions

Hello and welcome to my blog, I have been online with my own MLM home business for a while now and I picked up a lot of things along the way. I have basically started this blog to help people become successful online and to help you avoid the common pitfalls. Take advantage of this opportunity I am constantly updating the blog with info so learn as much as you can. Just one quick tip for anybody reading this, make sure you learn and learn and learn it is the only way to become successful online.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Just a Quick Tip When Adding Content To Your Blogs

When you are putting articles in your blogs for content make sure you put the article in your blog first. Then after you have added it wait until the search engines index it, the reason is that they will punish you for duplicate content. I am not a 100 percent on this but they don’t punish the original they just put the ranks down for all the duplicates. This doesn’t really matter as you write articles for visitors usually, so main points:

1. Put your articles on your blog first
2. Wait till the search engines index it
3. Then you can submit your articles to article directories

Hope It Helped
James.W
Internet Home Business Opportunity

No comments: